Festivals and Events 2015 at Magnolia Kindergarten
School festivals with families will take place regularly at school. These events help the child to understand the concept of time and encourage classes to work together on a project. These festivals will follow the events from Chinese and foreigner calendar in order to discover the tradition and culture from others. Above all, Festival is the best way to meet each other, to share and build our school community.
These dates can be changed according to Chinese Holidays breaks that will be confirmed only the 1rst of January 2015.
- Every month: children birthday at school – School will provide the cakes.
- 21rst of October 2014 (end of the afternoon): Halloween Party with parents
- 12th of December 2014 (end of the afternoon): Christmas Party with parents
- 18th of February 2015: Chinese New Year Festival with parents
- 5th of March 2015: Lantern Festival with Children only
- 1rst of June 2015: Children’s day (without parents)
- 13th of June 2015: End of the Year Party with all families and friends